A pirate's food guide

Reviews of restaurants from Manhattan, Lawrence, Garden City, Denver, KC, and Saint Louis. If you would like post about restaurants in these areas drop me a line.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States

I am a graduate of the Statistics program at K-State. I write what some have described as the best blog this side of nowhere. Unfortunately this side of nowhere is very small and only populated by me. But I am sure glad that you stopped on by. email: kinross19 at gmail.com

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Chipotle, Manhattan

Well, it was after church time, football was on, and we were very hungry. So what do you do when you have no quick food in the house? Go to Chipotle.
We got our stuff to go, and besides the guy working there that had a personal war with the foil, there was not much to comment on the place. I got crunchy chicken tacos, one of my favorites, and nicole got a carnitas burrito with pinto beans. The dinner entertainment was good (Sunday night football), but i dont think Chipotle had anything to do with that. So...

Crunchy chicken tacos ($5.30): B
The salsa was very hot (it was just the tomato salsa [mild]), but my tongue was burning after eating the tacos. And some of the chicken was a bit burnt. But overall they did well, as always.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home