A pirate's food guide

Reviews of restaurants from Manhattan, Lawrence, Garden City, Denver, KC, and Saint Louis. If you would like post about restaurants in these areas drop me a line.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States

I am a graduate of the Statistics program at K-State. I write what some have described as the best blog this side of nowhere. Unfortunately this side of nowhere is very small and only populated by me. But I am sure glad that you stopped on by. email: kinross19 at gmail.com

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

So Long Saloon, Manhattan

Yesterday me lance and jennifer went to So Long to eat lunch and to work on linear models (and we actually got work done :D ) Usually we (me and cole) get the raspberry dip, which is very good, but since i had no nicole i got a burger. I decided on my fav a Resist Temptation with fires, oh and an iced tea. the tea was very good this time, not too strong like normal. The fries were ok, i think they are like burger king fries. And the burger was very good, as always... i ate half right away and then ate the rest throughout working on homework....

Resist Temptation ($7.00) : A
It was not "awesome, awesome, awesome" but it was very good. I think the first time you goto So Long you should get this burger, or if you never have had it you need to try it, it is very good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home